The best value way to experience Canberräng 2019 is with a Canberräng Pass, which is a great deal and gets you entry to all events over the 4 days
The early bird discount is automatically applied to Canberräng Passes from now until 11:59 pm Sunday 30 June 2019. Grab your pass or individual event tickets through Trybooking or https://www.trybooking.com/BCMCJ.
Entry to all events during Canberräng:
- Canberräng Pass Early Bird price: $195 (full price from 1 July will be $215)
- Canberräng Pass Early Bird with T-Shirt price: $220 (full price from 3 July will be $240)
Individual event tickets:
- Thursday night ‘What a Wonderful World at the Griffith Community Centre: $20
- Friday night ‘It’s The Way That You Swing It’ at Hotel Kurrajong: $45
- Friday after party ‘How High the Moon’ at White Eagle Polish Club: $25
- Saturday morning ‘Taint’ What You Do’ at Garema Place: $0
- Saturday afternoon ‘Herräng Express’ at Highball Express: $30
- Saturday night ‘Harlem Shout!’ at Albert Hall: $50
- Saturday after party ‘Jump, Jive and Wail’ at White Eagle Polish Club: $25
- Sunday morning ‘Lindy Hopper’s Delight’ $0
- Sunday afternoon ‘Shout, Sister, Shout!’ at the Lake George Winery: $45
- Bus ticket for the Winery (not included in any other pass or ticket type): $10
- Sunday night ‘After you’ve gone at A Bite to Eat: $20
- Up until 30 June: full refund, minus $30 processing fee
- After 30 June: refund of 50% of the ticket price
- After 14 July: no refunds can be given
DISCOUNTS & REBATES
LONG DISTANCE PASS
If you wish to receive a long distance discount (for dancers from WA, NT, TAS or overseas) at the time of registration, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the discount code to use in TryBooking. This will enable you to pay the discounted amount when you register.
For dancers with families, we offer a Parent Pass. This allows a couple with children who cannot attend events together as a couple to alternate usage of a Canberräng Pass for events over the weekend. This is approved on a case-by-case basis, so please email us if you wish to utilise a Canberräng Pass as a Parent Pass. This pass is not to be used by anyone without children. This pass cannot be used by both parents at the same time.
Did you know that Canberräng is run entirely by volunteers? See the volunteer page for the rebate being offered.