Online registrations are now open! If you have any issues with the window below, you can copy and paste this link into your web browser: https://www.trybooking.com/QJFP.
The early bird discount will automatically apply to all Gold Passes purchased between now and midnight on 30 June 2017.
Gold Pass and T-Shirt Package
For entry into all ten of the Canberräng 2017 events plus a high quality Canberräng t-shirt at a fantastic price. This is a really spectacular deal!
The Gold Pass gives you entry to each and every event over the weekend, from Thursday to Sunday.
Individual Event Tickets
If you can’t attend the majority of the events over the weekend, you have the option to pre-purchase a single event ticket for the Friday night, Saturday night and/or Sunday Winery. Tickets can also be purchased at the door (cash or credit card payments accepted) over the weekend for these and all other events, although availabilty may be limited subject to the venue’s capacity.
- Friday night London Calling ticket: $45
- Saturday night Venetian Masquarade Ball ticket: $45
- Sunday afternoon Ooh La La Winery ticket: $40
For dancers with families, we offer a Parent’s Pass which allows a couple with children who cannot attend events together as a couple to alternate usage of one pass for events over the weekend. These passes are approved on a case-by-case basis. You need to contact us first if you wish to purchase a Parent’s Pass. This pass is not to be used by anyone without children. This pass cannot be used by both parents at the same time. You need to seek and obtain approval to access this pass before purchase by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discount for WA, NT, Tasmania and Overseas Dancers
For those making the trek to Canberra from Western Australia, the Northern Territory, Tasmania or overseas, we are offering a $40 discount as an extra incentive for you to make the journey. Contact us for the discount code to use when you register.
Canberräng has a reputation for being one of the friendliest exchanges in Australia. This is in great part due to the wonderful volunteers who help to run the events and we can’t run Canberräng without you! Please select the volunteer category that suits you when you register online with TryBooking and we’ll be in touch to advise you of your shifts over the weekend. For Gold Pass holders who select the Key or Late Night Volunteer role, your $40 rebate will be refunded to your credit card after the event.
The volunteering options available are:
• Key Volunteer: Volunteer 4-5 hours for a $40 rebate
• Late Night Volunteer: Volunteer at after-parties (approximately 2 hours) for a $40 rebate
• Support Volunteer: Volunteer 1-2 hours and bask in the glow of appreciation (no rebate)
We have a very attractive DJ package for those who need travel by plane so contact us for the more information and discount codes before registering. Local and Sydney DJs can also take advantage of our special deals so contact us for details.
Transport to the Winery
You need to book a separate $5 bus ticket to travel on one of the charter buses provided by Canberräng on Sunday 6 August. Seat numbers on the buses are strictly limited, and are available only for those with an online pre-purchased bus ticket. To enter the Winery event, you will need a separate Winery event ticket or a Gold Pass.
Details of our fabulous Canberräng 2017 merchandise are here!
• Gold Pass and T-Shirt Package Early Bird Price: $195 (full price after the Early Bird special closes will be $215)
• Gold Pass Early Bird Price: $180 (full price after the Early Bird special closes will be $200)
• Bus ticket for the Winery (return trip) on Sunday: $5
• Friday night London Calling ticket: $45
• Saturday Night Venetian Masquarade Ball ticket: $45
• Sunday Ooh La La winery ticket: $40
• WA, NT, Tasmania and Overseas Discount: get your code from us to receive $40 off your rego price. Yes, this can be used in conjunction with the volunteer discount!
• Key and Late Night Volunteer Discount: nominate your volunteer status when you register and we will refund $40 to your credit card after the event.
Cancellations up to and including 15 July will incur the following fees:
• Gold Pass: $15
• Friday Night Ball: $5
• Saturday Night Ball: $5
Cancellations after 15 July will incur the following fees:
• Gold Pass: $30
• Friday Night Ball: $10
• Saturday Night Ball: $10
If, for any reason, you don’t attend the event and no prior notice is given, you will forfeit the full pass or ticket price.