Online registrations (https://www.trybooking.com/
WFHR) are now open!
The early bird discount is automatically applied to Canberräng Passes from now until midnight MONDAY 2nd JULY 2018.
Complete festival pass for every event over the full four days:
- Canberräng Pass Early Bird price: $190 (full price from 3 July will be $210)
- Canberräng Pass Early Bird with T-Shirt price: $210 (full price from 3 July will be $230)
Individual event tickets:
- Thursday night 'Begin the Beguine' at the Griffith Community Centre: $20
- Friday night 'Rhythm is Our Business' at Albert Hall: $45
- Friday after party 'In a Mellow Tone' at White Eagle Polish Club: $25
- Saturday 'Anchors Away' at Garema Place ($0) and at Margaret Whitlam Pavilion: $30
- Saturday night 'Stompin' at the Savoy' at Albert Hall: $50
- Saturday after party 'One O'Clock Jump' at White Eagle Polish Club: $25
- Sunday 'A Deco Day Out' at the Old Bus Depot Markets ($0) and at the Lake George Winery: $40
- Bus ticket for the Winery (not included in any other pass or ticket type): $7
- Sunday night 'Take me Back to Harlem' at The Loft: $20
- Up until 30 June: full refund, minus $30 processing fee
- After 30 June: refund of 50% of the ticket price
- After 14 July: no refunds will be given
- Transfers of tickets can be done until 1 August. Please email us.
If you wish to receive a long distance discount (for dancers from WA, NT, Tasmania or overseas) at the time of registration, email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the discount code to use in TryBooking. This will enable you to pay the discounted amount when you register.
Did you know that Canberräng is run entirely by volunteers? See the volunteer page for the discount rates being offered.
For dancers with families, we offer a Parent’s Pass. This allows a couple with children who cannot attend events together as a couple to alternate usage of a Canberräng Pass for events over the weekend. This is approved on a case-by-case basis, so email us if you wish to utilise a Canberräng Pass as a Parent Pass. This pass is not to be used by anyone without children. This pass cannot be used by both parents at the same time.